Monday, July 21, 2008

Addicted to the computer

So today when I woke up, I said, I'm not turning my computer on until 5 pm! So, I got up, took a shower, cleaned up a little bit, put my clothes away, my daughter's and my husband's. I vacuumed, and did dishes. While my daughter took a nap I watched a little bit of TV. I like to watch the today show and Ellen. I even made lunch early to have it when I got hungry! I cant tell you how many times I tried to find an excuse to turn the computer on, but I didn't. I wanted to check my email, I'm not sure why, because I don't get that many! I wanted to check the boards when I usually post, don't know why either, because the posts were going to be there at 10 am or 5 pm! Anyway, I was very strong and made it until 3:30 pm, I needed to find a recipe for donuts! I'm not sure if that was a good excuse but it worked, and now I have to make them!
I don't know why I'm so addicted to the computer, its not like I'm sitting in front of it all day, but I'm constantly checking my email, the boards, other people's blogs, and free stuff from craiglist, why? I don't know, I have never gotten anything anyway! and by the way... I haven't checked that yet... BRB And I checked, now I feel better.
So I'm waiting for the dough to be ready, I'm also making an onion focaccia since I have so many onions and the dough. Not too much to say today...

No comments: