Sunday, June 19, 2011

Casey and Caylee Anthony

Besides the fact that most of the world wants Casey to pay for a crime she seemed to have committed, the process that this involves is extremely painful to watch. We all wish the truth was said, we all want to know why and how little Caylee died. Casey has never admitted she hurt her, she never admitted doing anything wrong, and has not said what really happened on June 15th 2008. We all expect the highest and hardest sentence for her at the end of the trial, but what we really want is for her to admit she committed the crime.
The reason why is so painful for me to watch is the age of little Caylee, very close to my oldest daughter's age. It is a wonderful time of their life, everything is happiness for them, their world is surrounded by positive thoughts, magic and light. They love us and are loved. How could someone hurt, or let someone else hurt a beauty like them?
I've been watching the trial, from a juror point of view, looking for justice, trying to be objective. In my opinion there is nothing that proves she killed her. Clearly there are a lot of lies, but a liar is not always a murderer. In my heart something says there were more people involved. And I wonder, when is these people going to speak up? if they exist of course. Every time I watch a little bit of the trial I think someone is going to jump out of their seat and say "I did it!, I killed Caylee Marie Anthony!" but it hasn't happened yet.
I wonder if Caylee can understand what is going on, from wherever she is, which is probably a very magical and happy place, does she know someone did this to her? does she know the truth? does she still love he mother? will she make sure the truth comes out? One think I'm sure of, is that my daughter, and many other children in this world, have a new and wonderful guardian angel looking after them.

1 comment:

cjsayers77 said...

I pray for justice for Caylee.

Trevor's murderer has NEVER admitted to killing him. She has NEVER even said what exactly happened the day he stopped living. No one has told Trevor's family or friends WHY it happened. All we know is that he was murdered. The only person that could have done it - since it was proven that it was shaken baby, is the person behind bars. And she has never even said sorry.

Such is the case with delusional people. In their world's they do not believe they did anything wrong. May who ever did this to a child rot in hell!